Monday, August 10, 2009

Dark Pleasures NOTD

So, after playing all that catchup yesterday, I need to not get behind again LOL. So, I'm kinda just throwing some stuff up - I wasn't that in love with this mani anyway so it's not like I'm editing myself that much, I just don't have much to say. Only thing I feel needs to be said is that I don't know how old this collection is, but while the consistency of the polish is OK, it's ... sticky. I don't know what else to call it, it drags all over the nail & kind of forces a thick application if you want anything near a smooth finish.

Here come the pics; Revlon Dark Pleasures Purple Pleasure Konied with China Glaze Emotion & plate m26:


It's already gone ... & I haven't decided what I'm wearing next. I've got a guest NOTD featuring my friend T, but the lady in question is on her way over, so I don't know that I'll get a chance to edit & post them until tomorrow ... thanks for reading.

~Colette

5 comments:

  1. Colette, I'm glad you posted this, it's pretty, but I could probably skip it. I was regretting not getting these while they were readily available!It does look good on you though, but I've got similar polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty mani. I love to colors you'd chose :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great! No need to remove it (but I know how you feel). ;)

    Simple, but beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely deep purple. Shame it's such a mess. Love the Konadicure. Your nails are really looking pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. NICOLE - I agree, it's not a really unique color - nice if you find if but not worth lemming for

    TULI - Thank you =)

    SOLVEIG - Thanks =)

    LUCY - Thank you, even might right hand is finally coming into line =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...