Thursday, September 3, 2009

Tips & Toes

I don't want to get behind, but I don't have time to ramble as I usually do either =) Besides, I'm pretty sure that most of what there is possible to say about this polish has already been said. Rescue Beauty Lounge Scrangie:


To say I like it is an understatement LOL. It's a polish that continues to be interesting even after it's been on the nails for a while, and it makes me smile when glance down.

On the toes, not quite matching but coordinating pretty well, OPI Purple With A Purpose, which is a much pinker-toned purple than shows in these pics:


That's all for tonight, thanks for reading =)

~Colette

7 comments:

  1. Oooooh! I love both, although I probably will not pay 18$ per bottle so I will look for thte OPI instead. They look so good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. scrangie is so beautiful! I love this color on you, and love the matching pedi :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taking off some length seems to have helped the problem with your middle nail, it looks much better! Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Scrangie is beautiful! But the OPI is also great, love the combination :) I am a purple maniac, so thanks for this :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ALEXAS - I got the OPI at Ulta, so hopefully you will be able to find it.

    INBAL - Thank you =)

    MICHELLE - It was doing great - until I almost broke it off! I wonder if the break did owe something to the remaining bend.

    ALLYOUDESIRE - Purple is my favorite too =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Scrangie's polish. I wore it for a full week. I just slapped another coat on when the tip wear was a little much. Love it. Looks gorgeous on your long nails. Pedicure looks lovely also.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LUCY - The only reason I took it off was the horrible break, I was so mad I had to remove it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...