Sunday, December 27, 2009

Guest NOTD: Rudolph Red + Snowflakes

My aunt requested that I bring my Konading supplies to Christmas & do her nails. Now, I don't normally do other people's nails, but I'll make an exception for family, especially since we had the whole day to fit it in. I packed all of my supplies in a Caboodle (remember Caboodles? Mine still gets love LOL it's perfect for toting a bunch of nail crap around) & after she went through my plates, she decided on a snowflake from image plate m59. Her base color is OPI Rudolph Red, which she said was probably from a Christmas collection several years ago, and the Konad is done with China Glaze Millennium:


She was only going to do like one finger each hand, but you see I talked her into more =) We had quite a bit of fun with this & she said she might have to look into getting her own kit. Another Konad convert LOL

Thanks for reading =)

~Colette

4 comments:

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...