Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Guest NOTD: Maybelline Riveting Ruby

I'm going to try & just throw some pics up here.  That doesn't sound very good, but seriously, I don't have time for deep composition & reflection - like I'm every too inclined in that direction anyway LOL - as far behind as I am.  Tee is supposed to come over tonight for a mani, and I don't even have her last one up.  Fixing that now - Maybelline Salon Expert Riveting Ruby, a glittering gold-shot red that I picked up in a Big Lots haul months ago, with an accent nail that has a coat of China Glaze Cleopatra:


Going to do some more multitasking & quick pic editing.  I can't wait to show you what I'm currently wearing - actually about to remove - but I am anal enough that I can't allow myself to skip around in the timeline, so to speak.  Thanks for reading.

~Colette

2 comments:

  1. Love the red. I am not sure I can rock red but I am going to try it out this week and see what I get.

    ReplyDelete
  2. K & T - Thanks, I bet you rocked it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...