Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Belated Birthday Treat

Well, it's been a while since I teased & taunted you with deliciousness ... Diane at work was busy last week, she apologized that she didn't have time to make me a cake - but that she would make me one this week!  I was super-happy because Diane makes homemade ice cream cakes:


Mmmmm, drool-worthy deliciousness =)  They're always a little different & always delicious.  This one had graham cracker crust, cookies & cream ice cream, more crust that might have been cookies, fudgy stuff, chocolate ice cream, and somewhere in there some Heath bar I think, all topped off with whipped cream.  She's awesome =)

Thanks for reading.

~Colette

5 comments:

  1. YUMM!! And happy belated birthday, Colette!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O_O OOOOH. *wipes drool* Colette, that looks so yummy! and...HAPPY (late) BIRTHDAY!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. *wipes off drool* you're making me hungry ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG that looks soooo good. Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...