Thursday, July 15, 2010

NOTD: Essie Pretty Edgy

This was my NOTD on Tuesday.  I guess this color is one everyone wants to like, because it's Essie doing a green, and it's a nice green & all ... but really nothing special.  Essie Pretty Edgy is a green creme.  Period.  I thought I might spice it up just a bit by stamping with China Glaze DV8 & image plate m60, with mixed results.  Under most light the flowers weren't that visible, but they photographed OK.  A little more subtle than I intended though:
 
 
Thanks for reading =)

~Colette

4 comments:

  1. i have it also and i love it! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is AMAZING! I hope I can find this somehow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this color, but like you said--it's not that special. I imagine it would look really nice with one of the Sinful Colors glitters on top, though...

    ReplyDelete
  4. EBI - I'm glad I picked it up.

    SKULDA - it's worth tracking down =)

    ZARA - I might have passed it up but it did fill a hole in my collection ... or so I told myself!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...