Tuesday, August 31, 2010

NOTD: Zoya Ki

Well, today was Fair day & it was awfully hot but still awesome!  I'm super-tired, but still so behind I wanted to get at least one thing up before I hit the sack, so this was my NOTD ... hmmm, last Wednesday/Thursday I think?  Hard to photograph, hard even to capture on video, but well-known by reputation - here is Zoya Ki, purple/green duo-chrome goodness:
 
 
Here it is in motion ... didn't realize Dude ended up in the background until I was editing LOL:
 
 
A few more NOTDs to catch up with, then I'll post pics from the Fair ... mostly food pics LOL, but a few other things too =) My Konad mini-haul for one thing!  Thanks for reading.
 
~Colette

7 comments:

  1. Your nails are AWESOME! I just did a blogpost on Ki as well recently but I think you did a better job at capturing this beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an amazing job capturing that duochrome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures, and a beautiful polish!
    Oh and hai Dude :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your nails have grown out nicely again colette! This colour looks so pretty on them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. EVERYONE - Thanks! My mom actually has this color on now =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...