Wednesday, January 5, 2011

NOTD: China Glaze Mistletoe Kisses + m63

This is the manicure I'm wearing in the Konad Part 1 tutorial - I started out with China Glaze Mistletoe Kisses, from their holiday collection, on it's own for a day:
 
 
Then I added stamping with Black special polish & Konad image plate m63 - I loved this manicure, but unfortunately it was the day I was home sick!  So no one else got to see it LOL - at least I can share with you guys:
 
 
Still recovering, slow but steady.  Made it to work today although it would have been SO easy to roll over & go back to bed this morning.  But that's my excuse for not checking more off of my to-do list; I'm resting in the evenings. *nod*  Not procrastinating at all ;-)
 
Thanks for reading.
 
~Colette

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful mani! Drink lots of liquids and take it slow :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this...I looked at your Konad FAQ first and assumed it was the green over the black, now I see it was the other way around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Thanks for the great idea of accenting it with black. It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That color looks great on you! I jst used this stamp today :) I'm not good at watermarbling and this looks like i kind of :) Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very beautiful!
    Hope you feel better soon. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this polish. I wore that for my Christmas manicure. Love it with the Konad. Get plenty of rest. So sorry your sick.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mistletoe is so pretty! Wish I'd gotten it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought that you stamped with the glitter nailpolish haha
    but its just black!!
    I love this very well!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you feel completely better soon!

    I am aiming to get into Konad this year.

    How do you manage to double stamp and get it to look so good? (I have trouble single stamping)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! This reminds me of those crushed velvet coloring posters from when I was younger! Keep up the great work, and check out my new blog if you get a chance - I could use a mentor like you :) http://nailpolishenthusiast.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I MUST SAY I REALLY LIKE THIS ONE....YUMMY

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...