Saturday, January 29, 2011

NOTD: Sally Hansen Starry, Starry Flight + m63

I forgot I had a hair appointment on Thurs & got home late ... then of course was at the grandparent's on Friday ... and slept in ridiculously late today.  Tomorrow I'm going to try & squeeze in my taxes, so I thought I better do some posting tonight!
 
Sally Hansen Starry, Starry Flight is from the Complete Salon Manicure line:
 
 
Really nice silver with fine glitter, after I wore it alone for a day I added some stamping with China Glaze Harmony & Konad image plate m63.  I wasn't thrilled with this ... for some reason I always think I'm going to love the houndstooth pattern, and then when I get it on my nails I feel all disillusioned LOL:


Thanks for reading =)
 
~Colette

10 comments:

  1. so pretty! I like the silver polish alone and with the purple plaid :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So simple yet pretty!

    /hugs

    http://spellbindingnails.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty!! I know what you mean about the houndstooth pattern...I almost did that one last night, lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks very pretty!!
    I love sally hanson!!

    do you want to visit my blog...and tell me what you think about my latest blog (stripe/star marble) please...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh, I love the houndstooth pattern! Its one of my favorite images in my konad collection. But my nails arent nearly as long so it doesn't look as busy on mine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the houndstooth pattern, it's super cute on the silver base :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a stunning combination! Hope things slow down a bit for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Actually I love this combination!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Houndstooth is one of my favorite patterns. Love this combination of polishes. That Sally Hansen is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...