Monday, March 14, 2011

NOTD: Zoya Tangy + m71*

I have been waiting for St. Patrick's Day so that I could use this shamrock image, from Born Pretty image plate m71*.  I think it's just perfect.  I did the stamping with Green Konad special polish, and the base color is Zoya Tangy - which is very fun & bright, & if you get it at just the right angle you can see almost an orangish duo-chrome, which was of course impossible to accurately capture in pics so you'll have to take my word on it:
 
 
I got this a few years ago during Zoya's "Green Friday" - so if you participated in that lovely event, dig this one out & hold it at an angle, I was really surprised to see the color flash.
 
Thanks for reading =)

~Colette

10 comments:

  1. I Love this very creative, and the color is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this color. I picked it up during Zoya's Green Friday event and it quickly became a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got it too at that same event. I does have that orangey flash! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A perfect manicure for the holiday! I had all the polishes when Zoya had the Green Friday. Looks wonderful on you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so cute I love how you mixed the two different finishes of the greens!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the clover!! I am still waiting on my plate though argh!! I don't think it will make it for St Patty's this year....

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love that green and nice design

    ReplyDelete
  8. Waow... love this look, gorgeous color, so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...