Thursday, August 4, 2011

Haul - Ulta & Butter London

A little bit of a belated birthday splurge - with the aid of a 20% my order Ulta coupon.
 
Ulta is redesigning their salon formula bottles - making them round & only .3 fl. oz compared to the current square .4 fl. oz.  So I grabbed up some of the last of the old larger bottles:
 

Top:  Sunset Bronze, Concrete, Fine Pruned, Tutu Cute.  Bottom:  Purple Haze, Bam-Blue-Zled, Blue Streak, Dance Teal Dawn.
 
And I made the mistake of wandering over to the Butter London display ... I thought:  if I'm ever going to splurge on these, it ought to be with a 20% off coupon.  & so I did:
 

Top:  Big Smoke, Marrow & Bluey.  Bottom:  Knees Up, All Hail The Queen, Wallis & No More Waity, Katie.  I've already worn Big Smoke & so I'll try to get those pics edited & posted =) 
 
Here's the vid:
 
 
Thanks for reading.
 
~Colette

6 comments:

  1. I see some yummy butter, cant wait for the swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already own No More Waity Katie and All Hail the Queen, but Marrow looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see that Wallis color, it looks super sexy ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow where in the world do you get so much money to buy so many nail polishes. Love your nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep not got any butter london yet, but being from the uk i supposed i should get a few, they've been on my list a little while now, but my list is very long lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, you got Wallis and No more waity, Katie *jealous* Can't wait to see this on your nails! If only they weren't so pricey, ugh...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...