Wednesday, October 5, 2011

NOTD: Butter London Wallis

I ended up liking Butter London Wallis a lot better on my nails than in the bottle - I mean, I liked it in the bottle I wouldn't have picked it up otherwise, but on my nails it really came to life.  It started looking more gold in certain lights - unless I held it up nexto anything actually gold, or actually green, then it looked green again LOL.  And not as dark as I expected either, a really nice fall shade:
 

I have my first Halloween tutorial recorded, just have to squeeze in editing =)  Thanks for reading.
 
~Colette

4 comments:

  1. I loooooove this color! I wore this color last week and totally agree with you, it IS a Beautiful Fall shade! I want to try and sneek it in one more time for fall. I have so many October/Fall/Halloween ideas it may not make it in 'til next month. It looks beautiful on you! Thanks for the pics and I can't wait to see more Butter Londons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your page. You give lots of ideas and examples may look like nails.
    I've now tried stick-on nails, because I always wear short nails else (see my blog: annesfashionlove.blogspot.com) and find it great! But sometimes a little awkward to open example in the package and so on. Thank you for your posts and keep it up!
    By the way, your golden nails are so beautiful!

    Greetings

    http://annesfashionlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this one...it was my first Butter London shade...I love it too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...