Tuesday, January 29, 2013

NOTD: Color Club Magnetic Force

OK, so I'm not exactly forcing myself to blog, so much as I'm firmly encouraging myself to do a post before I go to bed.  & this will likely happen frequently, so I may not have much to say all the time - but then again, a truly lovely polish speaks for itself - like Color Club Magnetic Force does:


Chocolate brown magnetic, what's not  to love?  Aside from the really bad break I had in these pics that was much more glaringly obvious in some of the rejected pics LOL.

Thanks for reading.

~Colette

11 comments:

  1. OMG!!! This mani is so pretty. Love the color and the design. You def did a great job on this mani. Keep it up. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you get your magnetics to cover your entire nail so evenly? I have no luck with that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would also like to know how you get the magnet to cover your really long nails! Really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definetly have to try magnetic polishes :D this one is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Btw what kind of nailpolish do you use when you make watermarbles??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you think nailpolish from Coastal Scents works? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks amazing on your long nails!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG I could NEVERget the magnet floors to work and I love your world:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...