Sunday, February 10, 2013

NOTD: Zoya Pippa + Finger Paints Psychedelic Sunshine

I started off with just Zoya Pippa, which is part of the La-Di-Da Collection:


But I decided that while bright, it wasn't quite enough, so I added a coat of Finger Paints Psychedelic Sunshine to give it some sparkle:


I actually don't usually go quite this bright without like some black staamping to tone it down a bit, but it was a nice change of pace & I liked the combination quite a lot.

Thanks for reading.

~Colette

9 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty yellow!! It looks really great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely bright! LOL I keep wanting Pippa, but I don't really like wearing yellow polish. Maybe I'll try some with the black stamping like you said and see if that changes my mind before investing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these two together! This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it, that yellow is so gorgeous against your skin tone. Yellow is a great color on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that Tweety yellow. :) It looks really great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I like yellow nails :D I usually were my nails yellow for a day or two and then like you add some black nail art on top to tone it down. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...