Thursday, May 22, 2014

NOTD: Anise Cosmic Kiss

After I chopped my nails I needed sparkles to make me feel better, so I wore a succession of really beautiful polishes, the first of which was Anise Cosmic Kiss - the Anise brand is available at DSW of all places:


The inner fire and subtle holo finish of this polish didn't show up like I wanted it to in pictures, so I did a Polish in Motion for it:


Sooo pretty!  I really enjoyed having this on my tiny nubbins.  They've since grown out of course, but I'm trying to keep them on the shorter side (for me) for a couple of reasons - one of which is in an effort to minimize breaks which is so far a fail; I think I could get a break at any length I am such a clutz LOL.

I've got such a backlog, both from earlier this year & from last year, I could probably do a post a day for the next year & not be caught up.  I don't know if I can actually follow through on that, but I plan to try!  Day two:  check!

Thanks for reading.

~Colette

3 comments:

  1. I wish my nubbins were as long as yours!! Great polish! :)

    xo Brianna | Glazed Over

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very gorgeous :)
    If you haven't tried any of the Dance Legend WOW Prisms yet - you should, you will love their trapped fire :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Colette,
    I love the length of ur nails... it looks way better than the long ones :)
    Very very pretty! I love ur blog.
    Greetings from Germany.
    Julia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...